Friday, June 25, 2010

Week # 4 "Sisters Are Doing It For Themselves"

So it's exactly 7 days until I will be on my flight(s) to Spain!  I have been 4 weeks without Chris (and almost exactly a month).  I have been emotional this week.  I have missed Chris terribly.  However, I've had some really great moments.  Courtney and Matt came and spent the weekend with me and we had such a good time.  Any time I get real bummed about being from Sanford, I think of my few good Sanford friends and I can't imagine my life without them (*Courtney and Matt are from Sanford too).  I also saw my awesome stepsister on Saturday when we walked a 5k together.  After an awesome Friday and Saturday w/ the Quinns, they left and I went out for Father's Day w/ my Mom and Stepdad.  It was a really good time.  I've been a little lonely this work week, but I've stayed busy (mostly w/ TV).  However, I was more productive.  I did some laundry this week, along w/ more dishes.  Also, I am obsessed w/ fruit. I have eaten sooo much fruit this week.  It's amazing how much more I can afford since I'm just eating for one.  Finally, today (which is technically week 5, but whatever) I found the most awesome luggage set.  I got a 5 piece American Flyer set (which Chris will love) for $150!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment