Thursday, June 17, 2010

Week #3 "1 Is The Loneliest Number"

3 Weeks Down, 2 To Go (For the First Part).  Overall, I'm getting used to being by myself, but I've noticed I'm getting a little lonely and depressed at times.  I have taken for granted being able to talk to and confide in someone after a long day's work.  Lately I've been frustrated because my knees and ankle isn't really getting any better which makes me not want to do my PT stretches.  If Chris were here, he'd be able to give me a morale boost and a hug.  But since he's not, I find myself wallowing a little bit.  No crying, just a little bit of "poor Stephanie".  The good news is I'm still doing my stretches some and working out some.  I'm also looking at joining a gym so that I can take classes.

As for the homemaker side of me, I've done better.  Last weekend, I vacuumed, did some laundry, and picked up.  The only thing I didn't get to were the bathrooms.  I'm hoping to at least do mine tonight.  I am still slacking off on the cooking, but I've realized that if I make a big pot of something, I'm stuck with it all week long.  That isn't fun.  So, I am making a lot of sandwiches, eating soup, eating a TON of fruit, and relying only a little on frozen dinners.  I did buy some ground beef last night, so I'll cook that up for various things.  I have also started putting lemon in my water b/c MSN says it helps with water retention and your metabolism (FYI). 

This next week should be pretty fun.  Courtney and Matt are coming down Friday, there is a 5k on Saturday (which I will walk with my sister..so it's not too depressing), and Father's Day on Sunday.  Then I can really star washing clothes and sorting clothes for Spain! 

No comments:

Post a Comment