Thursday, July 1, 2010

Week # 5 "I'm Leaving On A Jet Plane"

Okay guys, the countdown is officially on.  Let's see:  In 5 hours I'll be on my way to Courtney's.  In 18 hours, I'll be on my way to the airport.  In 32 hours, I'll be on my last plane ride (Barcelona bound) and in about 40 hours, I'll be w/ my Baby!!! :)

Week #5 has sucked.  I have had the worst migraine of my life for the last 3 days.  In about 30 minutes, I am going to get a migraine shot though (praise the Lord).  Before this horrendous headache hit (like my alliteration?), I was super productive.  I cooked 2 meals from scratch (or mostly) (Spaghetti, and Veggie Beef Soup); I perfected my fajita quesadillas; I spent 1.5 hours cleaning my bathroom; I did laundry; I packed all my stuff.  No wonder I got a migraine after all of that ;)

I also got the best deal ever.  I got a 5 piece very nice (and unisex) luggage set for $150!  It's super nice and I can't wait to take it to Spain.  Speaking of Spain, I cannot wait to go and have an awesome adventure w/ my Lil, my fiance, and all of his new friends!  Oh, did I mention, I will get to watch Spain in the semis of the World Cup my first day there!!  Oh so excited...is it 5 yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment